Skip to content ↓



We are an integral part of the Welland community and do our best to ensure we develop strong and positive relationships with all stakeholders. 

However we understand at times there may be situations that require further investigation. Therefore, if parents/carers are unhappy we first request that they speak directly to either a class teacher or phase leader.

If these conversations do not resolve concerns then we request that you contact a member of the senior leadership team (one of the assistant principals, deputy principal or principal).

As a last resort, parents/carers are able to submit a formal complaint. Please see the complaints policy and procedure below.

For handling Complaints for Parents of SEN children- See Section 16 of the Trust SEN & Disability Policy